Remove the burden of employment laws from your business
With the distraction of increasingly complex employment legislation directly affecting the profitability of businesses across the UK, it is be time to look at how our expertise can allow you to focus on what you do best.
Organisations turn to us not only because they are facing more frequent employment disputes that are of a greater cost but also because the insurance or HR advisers they have engaged as protection are failing them. Unregulated and unqualified advisors in call centres and cleverly constructed insurance get-out clauses often leave employers confused and exposed.
To help employers deal with these problems, we have launched a dedicated Employment Protection Scheme (EPS).
How EPS works
Our legal services are provided by qualified solicitors who you will get to know and who will get to know you.
EPS comprises four core components that have been designed to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection:
- Audit (health check)
Your current policies and practices will be reviewed in order for us to get to know your business and establish how to bring you up-to-date with the latest legislation and achieve compliance within employment law and HR best practice.
- Helpline (expert support and guidance)
You will have direct access to our qualified, senior employment lawyers who will take the time to understand your business and understand your specific needs, meaning you don’t have to deal with vague and impersonal call centres.
We give clear advice that is in the best interest of your business. Provided that you follow our pragmatic and consistent approach to your employment issues, you will be covered under the terms of the insurance.
- Technology (mobile app communication HR software platform)
Speed and clarity of communication is sometimes an issue in the legal industry. We provide clients with an innovative instant communication tool called The Link App which is free to use. Using this secure and confidential app, we keep you up-to-date on how your legal matters are progressing without disturbing you – it’s a dedicated instant communication channel that fits into your schedule.
In addition, our HR software comprises the online tools your business needs to manage HR effectively and will reduce the time you spend on HR admin. Manage every aspect of HR at the touch of a button (and on the move from your mobile):
- Approve and monitor holiday
- Record working time and calculate wages
- Allocate time and staff expenses to clients/projects/activities
- Manage appraisals and motivate employees
- Send a text message or email to your whole team
- Never miss a key date again with our handy reminders
- Quickly access key information and gain insight from reports
- Insurance (financial security)
You have the option of taking out an insurance policy that fits with our services seamlessly and pays the costs of:
- Employment tribunal disputes
- The cost of awards against you
- Pursuing employees for breaches of restrictive covenants
This minimises your exposure to unexpected financial losses and caps your employment law and HR costs, providing peace of mind.
- Julie Bann, Consultant Solicitor
- Andrew Hillman, Consultant Solicitor
- Adrian Hoggarth, Partner, Head of Employment