Jurit’s NEW Company Secretarial Services
Keeping numerous records and making the correct filings at Companies House, and on time, are some of the most necessary, but more cumbersome tasks that a company can face, and that’s where we can help.
Jurit provides an essential support service for companies like yours by offering an efficient and complete outsourcing of this compliance burden, leaving you to focus on what you do best.
We have significant experience in this area, led by our partner Mike Morris, who is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Company Secretaries and has acted as a company secretary of private companies for over 30 years. Mike is also a solicitor, and will also be able to quickly identify aspects of your operations where legal advice could be beneficial in order to help better manage your business risks. He also has practical experience of working in charities.
As well as the usual company secretarial compliance work, Mike’s team will be ready to advise you on important changes that can affect your company in the near future, including the introduction of the “persons with significant control register”. We would also be pleased to help clients who do not currently outsource their company secretarial function, and are unsure about how the changes will affect them.
- maintaining statutory registers;
- filing key Companies House documents; and
- preparing and filing elective resolutions, as required.
Our fixed price of £350 per annum (plus VAT) , represents excellent value for money.
Company Secretarial Plus
All of the above, plus:
- acting as your company secretary, and attending and facilitating board meetings
- advising on issues concerning directors and on their duties
- assisting you to better manage your risks by helping you to identify your insurance needs, and helping you to source high quality, good value insurance; and
- identifying areas where your business may benefit from legal advice (for example, corporate, IP, IT, incentives or tax) provided by Jurit LLP, and by other trusted advisers depending on the requirement.